PLEASE REVIEW THE SALES, SHIPPING, AND RETURN POLICIES BELOW BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ON www.alphamaledynamics.com (THE “SITE”). THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM THE SITE (“MERCHANDISE”). BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THROUGH THE COMPLETION OF YOUR PURCHASE, SELECTION OF A METHOD OF PAYMENT, AND YOUR ENTRY OF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD INFORMATION, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE FoliGro XT TO CHARGE THE SELECTED PAYMENT METHOD AND ITS ASSOCIATED PAYMENT ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE SPECIFIED FOR THE PURCHASE OF MERCHANDISE.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE SITE.
- Legal Age Requirement. You must be the age of majority or older in your jurisdiction or state of residence to purchase items from the Site. By placing an order through the Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and that the person to whom any product will be delivered is also the age of majority. FoliGro XT reserves the right to request any buyer to provide written proof of age in any form. At the time of delivery, any shipment containing a product may require further the signature of an adult possessing valid picture identification issued by a government agency proving that he or she is at least the age of majority.
- Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver. Except where prohibited by law, you and FoliGro XT agree that any dispute between us (including disputes against any agent employee, subsidiary, affiliate, predecessor in interest, successor, or assign of the other) relating to our Site, the services or materials provided through our Site, any transaction or relationship between us resulting from your use of our Site, communications between us, or the purchase, order, or use of our products, will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration and the arbitration decision may be enforced and judgment entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any such arbitration will take place in the county or municipality where we have a principal business address or such other location where we mutually agree. We may also mutually agree to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based on written submissions. You and FoliGro XT agree that this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), and not by any state law concerning arbitration. You and FoliGro XT further agree that any determination regarding the applicability, enforceability, or validity of this arbitration agreement will be made by the arbitrator, not by any court.
BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. In arbitration, a dispute is resolved by a neutral arbitrator or panel of arbitrators, rather than by a judge or jury. Arbitration is more informal than a court trial; however, an arbitrator can award the same relief that a court can award. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and conducted under AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”) then in effect at the time of the dispute. You may obtain copies of the AAA Rules and forms and instructions for initiating arbitration by visiting the AAA website at, or by calling AAA. If you initiate arbitration, FoliGro XT will reimburse you for any standard filing fee which may have been required by AAA once you have notified FoliGro XT in writing and provided a copy of the arbitration proceedings. However, if FoliGro XT is the prevailing party in the arbitration, applicable law may allow the arbitrator to award attorneys’ fees and costs to FoliGro XT. If for any reason the AAA is unavailable, the parties shall mutually select another arbitration forum.
There shall be no right or authority for any claim to be arbitrated on a class action basis or in a purported representative capacity. No claim submitted to arbitration is heard by a jury or may be brought as a private attorney general. You do not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any claim submitted to arbitration. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims against FoliGro XT and may not preside over any kind of representative or class proceeding against FoliGro XT, its agents, officers, shareholders, members, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors in interests, successors and/or assigns. You acknowledge that this class action waiver is material and essential to the arbitration of any disputes between the parties and is non-severable from the agreement to arbitrate claims. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, voided, or cannot be enforced, then the parties’ agreement to arbitrate shall be null and void. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH CONTAINS THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST FoliGro XT, ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MUST TELL US IN WRITING, NOT USE OUR PRODUCT OR WEBSITE, AND RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT, PURSUANT TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- Merchandise Orders. All orders placed through the Site are subject to FoliGro XT’s acceptance. After your order has been placed, we will provide you with an email confirming our receipt of your order. The confirmation you receive does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Rather, we are only confirming our receipt of your order. FoliGro XT may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment card or payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled by FoliGro XT, we will issue you a refund. If you do not receive confirmation that your order has been placed, please contact our customer care department. Your order will be deemed accepted upon its shipment and your receipt of a shipment confirmation of your order. Processed orders will be shipped according to the terms of our Shipping Policy, which is set forth in Section 8 below.
While we want everyone to be able to enjoy our Merchandise, we may, in our sole discretion, not accept an order or limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Some reasons we may do so include, but are not limited to, the following:
Orders that, in our sole discretion, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. Orders that appear to be shipped to a freight forwarding company for reshipment. Orders that cannot be processed as a result of incorrect or invalid billing, shipping or payment information. Be sure to double-check your information when placing an order. We cannot process orders for several reasons including, but not limited to: Incorrect credit or debit card information such as card number, expiration date and card security value; Incorrect payment method billing information (billing information provided must be the same as what your financial institution has on record); Insufficient or incorrect shipping address such as street address, city, state/province, ZIP or postal code. Orders, in our sole discretion, that we suspect to be fraudulent. We reserve the right to cancel or not accept any order that we suspect to have been placed as a result of fraudulent activity. We further reserve the right to cancel or not accept subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. Orders connected to previous credit card disputes.
If your order has been processed and shipped, you may return the Merchandise you ordered pursuant to the terms of our Return Policy, which is set forth in Section 9 below.
- Payments. FoliGro XT offers several methods of payment for you to purchase Merchandise including, but not limited to, credit cards and debit cards. Some methods of payment are only available in certain countries. FoliGro XT reserves the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information or other information associated with the credit or debit card account used to purchase Merchandise from the Site. In the event that the requested evidence or proof is not provided or is insufficient, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the order. If you believe your credit or debit card might have been used in a fraudulent manner to purchase Merchandise, please contact our customer care department.
- Taxes. All orders are subject to applicable taxes in the states to which they are shipped.
- Discounts and Promotions. Any applicable discounts or promotional prices will be noted at the time of purchase on the checkout page for your order.
- Merchandise Offers and Modifications. For current pricing and Merchandise descriptions, FoliGro XT reserves the right at any time to choose to lower the prices of its Merchandise or services. Prices will be displayed in the local currency of the user of the Site, but all amounts charged in connection with the sale of any Merchandise shall be in United States Dollars only. Depending on conversion rates, the value of the price displayed on the Site in non-US Dollars may vary from the ultimate amount charged to the user’s credit or debit card. FoliGro XT is not responsible for any pricing differences or changes that result from currency fluctuations.
- Shipping Policy. Your order will be processed and shipped to the address entered at the time of purchase within two to four (2-4) business days for any U.S.-based orders. International orders may take up to an additional two (2) business days to process and ship. Delivery time for orders will vary depending on the location and will be specified in the confirmation email. For orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, packages will ship out the following Monday, unless that Monday is U.S. federal or state holiday in which case the shipment will be processed on the next non-holiday business day. If you feel you are experiencing any delay in the delivery of your product, you may contact our customer care department.
If for some reason you do not receive the product after the time period specified in your confirmation email. All orders are shipped to consumers with delivery confirmation; and if the order is shown as delivered we operate under the assumption that it has been delivered unless you call to state otherwise. There will be no refunds for product claimed to be undelivered if we are not notified within 15 days following the placement of the order and the package is shown as delivered with delivery confirmation obtained via the US Postal Service.
- Refund & Return Policy. Please note that after 30 days from the day you receive your order of the Merchandise, all sales are final. Full refunds (excluding the cost of shipping and handling) will only be offered on unopened, unused Merchandise; refunds on opened or used Merchandise will be determined on a case by case basis and will be determined during the RMA process. In no event will refunds be offered on the costs of shipping and handling. In the event you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, within 30 days from the date you receive your order, and they will issue you an RMA number. To return the Merchandise for a refund, you must mail the Merchandise back to the address provided to you by customer service with the RMA number within 30 days from the day you receive your original order. No returns or refunds will be credited after 30 days from the day you receive your original order. Any Merchandise must be returned at the customer’s expense and must have an RMA number marked on it. Absolutely no returns are eligible for a refund for used or opened Merchandise without an RMA. Merchandise must be sealed, undamaged and un-tampered with to be eligible for a full refund. More stipulations to our refund policy are as follows:
Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per Merchandise ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the Merchandise, as delivered to you, is defective. FoliGro XT reserves the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in FoliGro XT’s judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
In order to process your refund, you must supply FoliGro XT with your name and delivery address. If you provide us with insufficient or incorrect information, your refund will be delayed.
Please note that we are not responsible for any returned Merchandise that gets lost or stolen while in transit to us. We recommend all returned Merchandise be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.
- Subscription Plan. FoliGro XT offers consumers a recurring shipment/subscription plan (“Subscription Plan”). If you sign up for the Subscription plan, you will be placed on an automatic 30 Day renewal of your selected package. Every 30 Days, the credit or debit card you provide will be charged the full price of your selected package plus shipping and handling if applicable (which will appear on your billing statement in the manner specified in your confirmation email). You may cancel your Subscription Plan and you will not be sent any more bottles, your subscription will be canceled, and you will only be charged for the product you recieved.
However, if you do not cancel your subscription within 5 days from the recurring billing cycle the card you provided will be charged the price of your selected package plus shipping and handling if applicable and any applicable taxes for the package you received. For this subscription plan every 30 days you will be sent another package of FoliGro XT and Beard Oil and your credit card or debit card on file will be billed for the price for your selected package (which may include shipping and handling) plus applicable taxes. if you are trying to cancel outside of the customer care hours of operation (24 Hours PST Monday – Friday and 5:00 am – 6:00 pm PST Saturday and Sunday) you may submit a request of cancellation request for cancellation, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately; however, you will be responsible for any charges, billing or shipments that have already been shipped to you or that have already been delivered to you at the time of your cancellation. All cancellation requests whether by phone or email should receive a cancellation confirmation number and an email stating your subscription has been canceled. It is suggested to keep this number for your records. Any future discrepancies resulting from not having a cancellation confirmation number will be at the discretion of FoliGro XT.
I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A RECURRING BILLING.
- Optional Cancellation Fee. If you wish to cancel your Subscription Plan or if you wish to obtain a partial refund without returning the Merchandise, you may do so, but you may incur a service fee of $19.95 USD to avoid having to return the product. This fee is a small, one-time charge and may vary but it will always be lower than the full price of the product; however it is avoided completely by returning the product back to us with a postmark within 30 days from the date of receipt. Please note that full refunds (minus the cost of shipping and handling) will only be granted on unopened, unused Merchandise that is sent back to us.
- Buyers Protection. Consumers who purchase Buyers Protection are purchasing the ability for us to give them priortiy customer support. Buyers protection ensures that the customer will get their product even if its lost in shipping, damaged, or other issues that may arise while the product is in transit. Buyers protection purchasers are charged a one-time fee of $1.95 USD to the debit or credit card provided by the consumer at the time of purchase.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FoliGro XT AND AFFILIATES DO NOT ACCEPT OR ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR A PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. IN NO EVENT WILL FoliGro XT OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATING TO A SALE OF MERCHANDISE EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, FoliGro XT AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT PERMITTED. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. FoliGro XT AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON THE SITE. EACH PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. REGARDING THE PRODUCTS, FoliGro XT AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law. These Offer Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Mexico, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. These Offer Terms are not enforceable by any party except for FoliGro XT and its customers. If any provision of these Offer Terms and Condition is found not to be enforceable, that term will be deleted and all other terms will remain.